Once a week I will post a short story written by a fellow writer, and that could be you! If you have a story that’s edited and ready to go, send it in for the possibility to have it featured. I love to read your stories and I want the world to read them too! After it is exclusively featured in the Story of the Week section, it will remain in the archive indefinitely (unless removal is requested by the author). Submissions are only accepted by subscribed members so if you follow through with submitting you will automatically be subscribed. Response time will be within 2 weeks. Should it be accepted, you will be given the date your story will be posted.
If your story is not accepted, you have every right to send in another. If it is accepted, you can still submit again! Please see the guidelines below for further details and rules.
- No sexual content, graphic violence, or profanity.
- Word count must not exceed 5,000 words.
- Entries must be in English.
- Please make manuscript double spaced.
- If your story is accepted, please wait 3 weeks before submitting again.
- If it is not accepted, you may submit again immediately.
- For any questions, please contact me through the contact form.